Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome

Hey everyone, Welcome to our new WLC 30 Day Shred. I know we all wanna lose a few lbs and what better way to do it but with friends. I am excited to start this challenge, so here we go.
We will start on May 1st. That is when I need your starting weight by 10 AM. This blog will be open for 1 week while we get everyone included in the challenge and then I will make it private and invite you all. We will be putting in $15 for the challenge and we will do 3 place winners. It all depends on how many people join in the challenge to know what our prizes will be. Something a little different from the last challenge (if you participated in it) is that we will be posting to this blog. You can log any recipes that are helping you, exercises that you enjoy or if you wanna get together for a workout, come post it here. I know this is a challenge but we want everyone to be motivated and have fun! We also want to post stats every week. So every saturday you will email your new weight and I will put it into a percentage (Then nobody will see your weight, just a percentage of how much you have lost) I think seeing the numbers will really help us to stay competitive. So since it is only for 4 weeks, the starting week (TOMORROW) will be our initial weigh in, and then we will have 2 weeks where you will log your progress....and then we will have the final weigh in. Nice and short so don't stress it will be fun. You can do anything for 30 days!! Let's get started. Keep motivated and lets have fun.

*This weight lost challenge will be going on your honor since we can't all be together to weigh in. Lets keep it simple, only good eating and exercise. No weight loss products, HCG, prescription weight loss meds...etc. We can do this! Let's get healthy!

If you are going to participate please send your official starting weight to fulloffullers@hotmail.com by 10AM on May 1st. You will have a week to get your money submitted. (for those who need it we will be setting up a paypal account)

17 comments:

  1. hey Wendy! I thought you were on FB but I can't find you anywhere were you ever and did you erase your profile? Anyways, I think i am interested but I am not 100% sure yet because I stink at this. who else is doing so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in. You're all going down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am private on FB so I am unsearchable unless you are a friend of one of my friends. I sent you a friend invite. You should do the WLC. It is really fun and motivating. We will be posting when we get together to be exercising and doing fun things. It is all for fun and to get healthy. We have Stacy, Rachel, Me, Amelia,Brittany, and there are more that have given me maybes so there will atleast 5 but probably more like 20 when all is said and done. Come on. You know you wanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to work out with all of you and cheer you on, but I think I'm out on the actual challenge. I'm lame, I know. I'm more on the toning goal right now. :-) Good luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking about it. I will get you my weight if I am in... my brother is getting married the middle of June so I gotta look hot for the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you wanna Becky. You almost had it. Do it, Do it, Do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite I totally need some motivation I am in girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in and trying to recruit a few more. When you make this private will you send out your address Wendy so we can send the money in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in! This time it's for real!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to do it! Thanks! Where do I send the money?

    ReplyDelete
  11. once we go private I will post my address or we are talking about setting up a paypal account if that would be easier for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. POST WEIGHT TO fulloffullers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in again, I've gained two lbs since the last one!!

    (Emily Peters)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in! I will give my $$ to Stacy and send my weight right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to join and sent you an email asking if it's okay since you don't know me. I could start my own here in CA if I don't do yours--it's a great idea! My friend recently did one of these and she really lost a lot over 6 months of competing. One month sounds more doable and motivating to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pay Pal would be GREAT!!! Let me know if you set it up. Otherwise, I'll just mail it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I received an email about this but just read it today.. is it too late??? I'd love to participate and need the extra motivation with summer comin up. let me know.. my e-mail is heidi_turner76@hotmail.com.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete