Monday, May 3, 2010

IT'S ON!
Alright ladies, we are on our way! Day 3 already and it is gonna go quick. Get those workouts in and COUNT those CALORIES!! (and make sure they are good calories not just empty ones!) Okay, enough preaching!
We have 19 participants which is going to be awesome! Here is how our prizes will work out. We will do a 3 place prize system.
PRIZES
1st Place: $200
2nd Place: $65
3rd Place: $20
Don't forget, our weigh-ins are EVERY SATURDAY by 10AM. I need them by 10AM at the latest so it is important to get them in. Stay motivated and if you want to post anything like recipes or exercises email them to me and I will get them on here. We will be going private by tonight so ( I think I have everyone's email address) I can start posting percentages and my address to send your money in. I need your money by this weekend so make sure you get them in!
ANY QUESTIONS? Email me at fulloffullers@hotmail.com

1 comment: