Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Percentages

Alright ladies. Sorry for the delay on posting the percentages. I was hoping to get a few of the stragglers weights in...Here are the new percentages as of 5/15/2010 (Last Saturday)

Melody Williamson               4.55%
*Kim Skinner                        3.38%
Becky Jones                         3.10%
*Heidi Turner                       2.90%
Rachel Olsen                        2.36%
*Tatiana Indrisek                 2.24%
Brooke Johnson                   2.21%
Wendy Fuller                       2.20%
Shayleen Palmer                  2.11%
*Stacy Johnson                     2.08%
*Jenny Cable                        1.74%
Brittany Greco                     1.32%
*Anjie Mote                          .85%
Amelia Ortiz                         .75%
Janae Wiltbank                    .71%
*Nancy Andrus                      .63%
*Leigh Ann Greco                   0%
*Lanette Payne                       0%
*Jana Chapman                      0%

If there is an (*) next to your name that means that I have not recieved your $15. If I do not get your money by the final weigh-in you will be out of the running to win. If I do not recieve anyone's elses money we will do a winner takes all and those who have not paid will NOT be able to win regardless of their percentage.

Just a quick question,...does everone want to end on Saturday the 29th or do you want to go to the 30th (which is Sunday) so that we have a complete 30 days. I honestly don't care which one we do. It is all the same to me. Please let me know what you would like. We will go with majority on it. Thanks. Keep up the work and get those weights in BY Saturday by 10AM.
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT, WE ARE CLOSE ON A FEW PERCENTAGES SO WORK HARD THIS WEEK. IT IS ANYONE'S GAME! GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. Guess what!?! Our stake just did a 10k run this morning. I did it!!! I have such a feeling of accomplishment right now. :o) I am training to do a half marathon with some friends here in September in Nashville. I am so excited!!! Anyway, I like the idea of ending on Sunday but either works for me. We will be in Arizona in Joseph City on that Saturday and Sunday to see my nephew, he is getting ready to leave on a mission. I'm not sure I will have access to a computer or internet. Do you have a cell I can text my weight to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is completely fine to text msg me.If anyone else would like to txt msg me please do just make sure you put your name in the txt so I know who it is that is texting me. Thanks

    Wendy
    480-677-2398

    ReplyDelete