Thursday, September 30, 2010

OUR WLC WINNER

I have calculated the percentages and it looks like our winner for this challenge is Wraylynn Williams. Congrats on the win Wraylynn. She won $90! Yay! It was a great challenge ladies. If you have any comments or ideas how we can make it better or change the challenge let me know. It would be great to do another challenge after the holidays to help us be motivated to burn off all that holiday weight. It was fun ladies, thanks for participating!

Here is everyone's percentages:

Wraylynn Williams                          3.64%
Emily Peters                                       2.86%
Wendy Fuller                                     2.59%
Candice Angle                                   2.53%
Allison Jensen                                      .79%
Stacy Johnson                                       .69%

5 comments:

  1. Dang you Wraylynn, this is the thanks I get for inviting you!? Just kidding, congratulations. I blame my loss on "that time of month" when all I wanted was chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Emily. I'm glad the end wasn't a week or so again. I always 'gain' 4-5 lbs during AF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Wraylynn. I have your money for you. Do you want me to just write you a check? I can't remember if you are out of state or not. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I'd be up for an "after the holidays" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy - I sent you an email with my address since I do live out of state from you. Just wanted to make sure you got it?

    ReplyDelete