Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It Begins!

Well, it is September first Ladies...and we only have 7 participants. It will be fine but we need to decide if we want to have a single winner that gets it all or if we want to do a couple prizes...Right now we will only have $105...so let me know what you would like to do. Also...get your weights to me tomorrow morning so we can get a beginning weight. Don't worry, I am the only one who sees them and I don't post them on the blog...just our percentage losses. So email or txt me those asap so I can get everyone's beginning weight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to join in. Can I jump in at the last second? I've gained 4 lbs since I finished my last weight loss challenge two weeks ago. I need someting to keep me going so I can lose this last 10 lbs. I have a 1/2 marathon at the end of the month but...its not enough to keep me motivated to loose the last 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Join right in!

    ReplyDelete